We are a family-focused hearing health practice, specialising in:
• Diagnostic hearing assessments
• Prescription and fitting of the latest, high-quality hearing aid technology
• Children’s hearing tests
• Monitoring “Glue Ear”, or middle ear pathology
• Cochlear Implants and Baha
• Assessment and hearing aid fittings for ACC and War Pensions
• Ear Nose and Throat Specialists’ clinics on-site at Apollo
Hearing impairment affects approximately 1 in 10 people worldwide. It can occur at birth, or more prevalently, be caused by exposure to excessive noise and ageing. The effects of hearing loss, even the smallest deficiency, can have a significant impact on the wellbeing of individuals and relationships, and should never be underestimated.
Apollo Audiology is a one-stop shop for your hearing health needs. Our friendly, experienced audiologists will make you welcome no matter what your need.
Renee Orams, Audiologist, and Director of Apollo Audiology, has fifteen years of paediatric specialisation in the United States and New Zealand, and is well-known in audiology and Special Education circles in her role as Senior Paediatric Audiologist with the North Island (formerly New Zealand) Cochlear Implant Programme.
Jeremy Rosser, Audiologist and Director of Apollo Audiology, has over twenty years’ experience. Originally he worked in the public hospital audiology departments and more recently with Cochlear Implants and Baha.